We are a top ranking company in the automobile industry, offering a wide range of world class automotive products as well as professional aftersales service.
To further boost up our activities and to take up new challenges, we are looking for suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic and highly motivated candidates to fulfil the following role in the company:
- Marketing Intelligence and Planning Officer
The successful candidate will, amongst others, be required to:
- develop marketing strategies and programs in boosting sales
- prepare and deliver marketing plans within key objectives
- assist in achieving marketing and operational objectives while (i) using marketing and sales information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; (ii) preparing and completing action plans; (iii) implementing quality, and customer-service standards; (iv) resolving problems; (v) completing audits; (vi) determining system improvements; and (vii)implementing change.
- Assist in meeting marketing and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparation of budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
- source advertising opportunities and to place adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- organise and participate in marketing events/customer events/ promotional events and management of Public Relations activities. Manage and monitor the launch and post launch phases of products
- manage photo shoots and update mailing databases
- liaise with media, printers and publishers as required and manage the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters including writing and proof reading
- carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; research and compile market intelligence information on existing and potential customers, competitors and competitors’ products and advise accordingly
- identify marketing opportunities by considering consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; and establishing targeted market share.
- monitor competitors activities and generate reports for management to consider and take corrective actions , where necessary
- carry out market and product analysis and produce reports and recommendations for management consideration
- assist in improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product development.
- carry out evaluation and analysis of marketing efforts and campaigns
- provide marketing support to After Sales Departments so as to boost up their sales and profitability.
- provide administrative support to Sales & Marketing Team
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned to him.
- HSC; Degree in Sales/ Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution,
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning and interpersonal skills and great attention to details; depict an outgoing personality
- Ability to build close-knit relationships with outside agencies
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multitasking
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Software packages
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Holder of a valid car driving license.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and CV to the HR Manager by Friday 16 April 2021.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who have already applied should submit fresh applications. Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview.