1. Fleet Specialist
We are a top ranking company in the automobile industry, offering a wide range of world class automotive products as well as professional aftersales service.
To further boost up our activities and to take up new challenges, we are looking for suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic and highly motivated candidates to fulfil the role of Fleet Specialist in the company.
This is the ideal opportunity for a talented and experienced Fleet Sales Specialist to join our High Performing Team. The main purpose of the job is to acquire new fleet customers through effectively being the window/touch point for vehicle purchase/repurchase and after sales service in order to maximise sales and after sales business activities through fleet customers.
The successful candidates will, amongst others:
• Be responsible for acquisition of new commercial accounts by prospecting and visiting businesses/fleet customers; make use of all forms of prospecting to grow Toyota’s fleet business including but not limited to visits, telephone calls, emails, direct mail, and events;
• Explore all sales opportunities for growth;
• Proactively seek out Small and Medium size enterprises for business opportunities
• Fully participate in and implement sales promotional activities for fleet customers;
• Closely monitor competitive landscape and report thereon to the Sales Manager;
• Collect data from fleet users (fleet size, fleet structure, replacement cycle, etc.); and
• Ensure that all sales formalities are completed prior to delivery of new vehicles.
The candidates we are looking for should:
• Be Holder of a first degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any other relevant qualification acceptable to Management;
• At least five years’ sales experience in dealing with business to business customers;
• Although not a pre-requisite, experience in vehicle sales, plant and equipment and business solutions will be a plus;
• Holder of a valid driving license for manual vehicles; and
• Be well versed with Microsoft Office Packages and CRM Dynamic.
The candidates will also be required to demonstrate the following important skills and attributes:
• Relentless passion for sales;
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multitasking;
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong organisational, analytical & Interpersonal skills;
• Good negotiation and Sales closing skills;
• Ability to create and maintain relationship with new customers;
• Team player spirit and collaborative skills;
• A high level of self-motivation to succeed and exceed set target and objectives; and
• Proficient in working on computers and ability to capture the sales process and required information timely and accurately.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications and a branded company vehicle together with a commission structure designed to reward high achievers.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and CV to the HR Manager by Friday 20 March 2020.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview. The Company reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.