TOYOTA (MAURITIUS) LTD
We are a top ranking company in the automobile industry, offering a wide range of world class automotive products as well as professional aftersales service.
To further boost up our activities and to take up new challenges, we are looking for suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic and highly motivated candidates for the position of:
- Sales Team Leader
- Holder of a first degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any other relevant qualification acceptable to Management
- At least five years’ experience in Sales and in leading Sales Team
- Be proficient in IT and well versed in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational, analytical & Interpersonal skills
- Sales closing skills and Leadership skills
- Strong experience in negotiation
- Ability to profile customer needs and build effective relationships with customers resulting in sales.
- Results driven, ambitious & hardworking.
- Abide to directives and follow company policies and procedures.
- Positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive feedback in a professional manner.
- Valid manual vehicles’ driving license
- Provide leadership, direction and training to the vehicle sales employees.
- Maximise sales opportunities to meet & exceed sales targets & budgets.
- Sales Representatives
- Holder of a Higher School Certificate or any other academic and professional certificates as may qualify them for the post Sales representatives
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and /or Marketing or Communication or any other related professional qualification will be a definite advantage
- Experience in vehicle sales/ motor industry will be a significant advantage
- Holder of a valid driving license for manual vehicles
- Proficiency on CRM Dynamic and Microsoft outlook
- Proficient in working on computers and ability to capture the sales process and required information timely and accurately.
Previous experience in the automotive sector will constitute an advantage. Equivalent / Alternative qualifications to the above will also be considered.
The selected candidates will be offered attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Mode of Application :
Interested candidates should submit their motivation letter together with their detailed CV to the National Human Resources Manager, Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd, Motorway RICHE TERRE, or by emailing to email@example.com by 16 hours on 30 September 2022 at latest. Only the best qualified canditates will be called for interview. The Company reserves the right not to fill the vacancy as a result of this advertisement.
Date: 20 September 2022