We are a top ranking company in the automobile industry, offering a wide range of world class automotive products as well as professional aftersales service.
To further boost up our activities and to take up new challenges, we are looking for suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic and highly motivated candidates to fulfil the role of Maintenance Officer in the company.
• SC /HSC; Technical Certificate related to the field.
• Diploma in Building Surveying or Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other equivalent relevant construction management qualification from recognized institution, would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage day-to-day workload with minimal supervision.
• In depth knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
• Hands on experience with hand and electrical tools.
• Manual dexterity and physical stamina.
• Minimum of three years working experience in a similar position.
• An effective Team player, capable of coping with changing circumstances and demands.
• Ability to build close-knit relationships with outside agencies /contractors/ suppliers.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Software packages.
• Valid Driving License for private car/goods vehicles.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and CV to the HR Manager by Friday 23 July 2021.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview.
The Company reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies as a result of this advertisement.
Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd. Date: 07 July 2021