JOB ADVERTISEMENT- IT INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT AND SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are a top ranking company in the automobile industry, offering a wide range of world class automotive products as well as professional aftersales service.
To further boost up our activities and to take up new challenges, we are looking for a suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic and highly motivated candidate to fulfil the role of IT Infrastructure Support and Service Technician in the company.
The candidate we are looking for should possess:
- SC/ HSC; Recognized degree in Information Technology or any IT related field.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or any other equivalent qualification.
- Post graduate qualifications in IT related fields will be a definite advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience at IT Technician level.
- Three years’ experience in networks, database and systems.
- Strong analytical, planning and interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Problems diagnosing and solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and multitasking
- Project Management skills will constitute an advantage
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Highly focused and goal driven
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Other desirable skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in the automotive sector will constitute an advantage.
- Up to date knowledge of IT applications and Systems
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Mode of Application :
Interested candidates should submit their motivation letter together with their detailed CVs to the National HR Manager, Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd, Motorway RICHE TERRE, or by emailing to email@example.com by 23 September 2022 at latest. The job description can be viewed on our website www.toyota mauritius.com
Only the best qualified canditates will be called for interview. The Company reserves the right not to fill the vacancy as a result of this advertisement.
Date: 09 September 2022