This is the opportunity of a lifetime for experienced Sales Representatives to join our High Performing Team.
The successful candidates will, amongst others, be required:
- to generate new business from both individual buyers and Small Enterprises;
- to fully participate in and implement sales promotional activities;
- to closely monitor competitive landscape and report thereon to the Sales Manager;
- to provide world class service to our customers; and
- to ensure that all sales formalities are completed prior to delivery of new vehicles.
Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd
Tel: (+230) 4056400
• What information do we collect about you?
• Why do we need your data?
• How long will we store your data?
• Will we share the information we collect with other companies?
• What are your rights?
• Other websites
• How do we protect your information?
• How to contact us?
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form or email us directly.
Website usage information is collected using Cookies.
The information we collect about you may include; your name, email address, address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, sex, age, your chosen internet browser, service provider, and device and any other information you voluntarily supply.
Why do we need your data?
We collect information about you to -
• respond to any of your requests. An example is if you fill out a ‘request a quote” form we use this information to contact you directly;
• email you about other products, services, and information we think may be of interest to you;
• advertise our service to you on third-party websites such as Facebook;
• contact you directly to follow up on the services we offer in order to provide you with better customer service;
We take cautionary measure to ensure we do not collect any personal data from you which we do not need in order to provide and oversee the above services to you.
How long will we store your data?
If Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd provides you services against a fee, we are required to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive our marketing emails and request to destroy your personal information.
We would like to send you updates and information about products and services of our company which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing emails, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, thus stopping us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please send an email to the below mentioned email address.
Will we share the information we collect with other companies outside Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd?
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information with third parties.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address –
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or incomplete or destroy all information we may hold about you.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Office of Mauritius (http://dataprotection.govmu.org) by writing to email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration of your personal information. Some of the safeguards we use are data encryption, firewalls, information access authorisation controls and password.